Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vacation before Hawaii

We had so much fun having Daddy home with us for so long while he was inbetween his old job and his new! We took a few pictures of some of the things we did. It's been a really long time since we've seen Jake that often! The kids really loved the Science Center & Legoland. Those two places are made for exactly their age and are so hands on for my kids who love to touch everything! Ryan's favorite thing at Legoland was the firefighter show. He was laughing so hard and running down the steps to get to the water they were spraying on the kids! Krista really liked the ride she could do by herself--Royal Joust Ride.

Daddy's favorite thing was the Cubs game, of course. (Well until they lost in a lame way at the end) We had fun with my uncle and my cousin there. I'm always surprised at how many Cubs fans there are in ANY stadium that is not Wrigleys. We definately didn't stick out. If there are any Cubs fans out there will you please commiserate with my husband?! They just aren't very good......for so many years....oh dear! Alright, they have come close a few times but, what are these games where they are ahead something like 10-0 in the 7th inning and then they lose?!!!!!! Can we say, NO GOOD PITCHERS! Okay, all this aside, because of Jake, I will always be a fan, rain or shine. Go Cubs! (I still can't believe I cheered for Cubs at a Dodger game! I'm still a Dodger fan!)

No comments: