Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Accept


Picture is of my grandfather who passed away in 1980. I wish I could have known him better. This is dedicated to him.

I will work on genealogy for the next 100 days and see how much I can do. It's hard to find time for such a time consuming thing, with two little ones at home, but I am happy for this push. My progress in this area had completely stalled.

And even though I picked an ongoing process I really think this will help because I have just started doing this work. My goal for the next 100 days is to continue organizing and documenting the information I have to make time for finding more relatives.
Thanks Amy for such an inspiring challenge.

See Amy's blog that started this and learn the story

1 comment:

The Titmi said...

You will catch a bug I promise and you will not be able to put it down. It can be so overwhelming but amazing. You will do great!!