Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sayings of the Month

Here are sayings for the month of July.

1) Couch
Ryan: Mommy make room on the couch for me. I wanna lay next to you for the movie.

Me: I'm trying but it's not a very big couch.

Ryan: Mommy! But you're as wide as the couch. Why are you as wide as the couch?!


2) Taquitos
Krista: Mommy, can I have some of your chicken rollers?
(I was eating chicken taquitos)


3) Fly Swater
Ryan: Mommy, mommy, can I try to use the bug slapper?
(Fly Swater)

This is my favorite this month. Ryan has been understanding the concept that daddy goes to work to pay for our house, food, etc. Here is the quote. He really did say this word for word.

4) Things Cost Money
Ryan: Daddy, do you pay for the toilet paper, too?

Daddy: Yes

Ryan: Well, then you better go back to work and stay a little longer because Krista used it all up and put it in the toilet. It's all gone! You're going to have to stay there all night!


5) Ocean
Me: Krista do yo want to go swimming in the ocean?

Krista: No!

Me: Why not?

Krista: Because the ocean will float me away!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I love the innocence of a child! You can tell Krista that I have the same fear of those scary ocean waves! :)

Rebecca said...

Kids are so cute.